Our Fall Garden Plant Sale/Fundraiser is done, and it was good. So good, we’re going to try it again in the spring
The sale will probably be in late February and early March, depending on the weather. Stay tuned for details. Meanwhile, stay safe and enjoy your fall gardens. And stay in touch with us on social media.
Since COVID-19 kept us from having our annual Fall Festival/Fundraiser, we have decided to grow a selection of vegetables, herbs and flowers for your fall gardens. All proceeds of the plant sale will help support Green Corn Project’s mission to help Central Texans grow more organic food gardens.
The sale will be held outdoors, from 9 am. to 1 p.m. at Boggy Creek Farm on Sept. 26, during the farm’s regular Saturday market. The sale will continue every Saturday morning through October until we run out of seeds and plants.
For growing and harvesting tips on the transplants and seeds that we’ll be selling visit this page. And for the most current list of what’s available for sale each Saturday, scroll to the bottom of this page.
Plant Sale Covid Protocols
Green Corn Project’s COVID protocols are intended to ensure the safety and health of our volunteers, as well as our supporters, so we appreciate your strict adherence to the following:
- Wear a MASK at all times
- MAINTAIN 6 FEET between other shoppers, or anyone not in your family or group.
- SANITIZE hands before you begin shopping
- Review available plants and seeds on the display table and then ask a GCP volunteer (who will be wearing gloves) to hand you your selections of plants and seeds.
- Pack your items in cardboard boxes (provided).
- AT CHECK OUT, place boxed items on the table so cashier can ring up your total.
- Pay with credit card or cash.
- PLEASE BE PATIENT. We appreciate your support and will do everything we can to get you home safely and quickly with new transplants and seeds for your fall garden.
Many thanks to Boggy Creek Farm for allowing us to set up our plant sale on the farm. Be sure to check out their just picked fall garden vegetables for sale at the farmstand. And wear your mask!